To start with –
I would like to thank Advaita for nominating me for this award .
It’s a thing of honour to have been nominated for a blog award by a fellow blogger who himself is an amazing poet
And someone understanding enough to let me write a response days after nomination . So thank you for the nomination and generally thank you so much Advaita.
Now the 11 facts about me –
1. My name is Samridhi Dutta , and I am not Bengali.
2. My age is 17 years 7 months .🙈
3. My zodiac is Scorpion.
4. I have a younger sister ( she’s the parrot I’ve hidden my soul inside ).😘
5. I am a chocoholic ( I love dark chocolate the most )😍
6.I am an animal lover ,insect hater (they are just so creepy )
7.I love karela ( bitter gourd/ melon)
8. I love reading more than anything else ( so if you and I are in a room I have a book with Me chances are you will end up talking to walls )
9.I shop in mens section ( Western outfits) and I love accessories and kurtis ( I am a tomboy or a girl as per my mood).🙈
10. I love animated movies ,X-Men series , the transformers,amazing Spiderman ,avengers and a long list to go , I have no tv show preferences as of now because it’s been a year I haven’t seen any.
11. I don’t like make up very much.
And the 11 questions. From
1. Do you believe in God ?
:- yes I do, for sometimes when nothing goes right ,hopes are lost,miracles happen out of nowhere.
Someone somewhere is there with all the super powers needed to make the bad times end and make it alright to revive the lost hopes .
2.One thing that you find most fascinating ?
-: I find fascinating the fact that our future is uncertain we don’t know when it will all be over ,when we will die (tomorrow could be our last ), but we still plan for future
We don’t usually work on present but think of future and ways to make it brighter and better. That future which we can’t even be certain about. We want to make what is uncertain better and we usually forget the present in that rush. It’s something I think about a lot amongst the other beautiful thoughts this is one I find really fascinating. It’s so interesting to think over it.
3.What is your favourite colour ?
-: It’s black for the reason it’s so similar to my personality-
it relates to being secretive , hidden and mysterious. It creates a barrier between the inner self and outer world , provides comfort and protects emotions and feelings while hides vulnerabilities. It’s intimidating but unapproachable because of the power it exudes.
4.What is life according to you ?
-: Someone just out of school I don’t know enough of life to be in the position to tell you what it is according to me. I haven’t seen real world at all but at this point my life is all about discovering my self ,challenging myself and working towards what’s more important.it’s all about prioritizing at this point .
5.How would you define yourself in one word ?
6.What do you feel can change this world ?
-: One man’s strong determination can change the world, Because any change starts from within then it spreads. At an individual level we need to be determined enough to eradicate what we find wrong take a strong stand,voice our opinion and volunteer and take action because that’s how things will change.
7.How do you define Love ?
:-Love to me lives and breathes on trust its the foundation on which a strong relationship is laid .
It’s the most beautiful feeling if you are lucky enough to be right about it ( people generally get confused between infatuation and love)
It helps you think more clearly than you ever did and doesn’t blind you but opens your eyes to the things you wouldn’t have seen alone
it helps you evolve ,love lets you live
others just breathe
to me love is two people completing each other accepting a person with their flaws and loving them with those flaws, its caring like a mother , protecting like a father, worrying like a sister and loving like….
There’s no comparison of love you can’t compare love It is just beyond comparison ,its definition can never be exact enough
( I have never been in love no relationships so it’s an answer from someone having practically no experience at that thing )
8.Which is your favourite book ?
-: There are many, but the one from an Indian author who writes fiction and generally writes love stories
“Durjoy Datta – till the last breath”
The reason I read his novels is not because he writes for people my generation generally but he has the courage to write stories which break the barriers of conventional Indian thought process and end them at a sad note.
It’s story of 4 people so beautifully written. I can go on about it.
9.What is your favourite holiday
10.When do you get the most writing done, day or night ?
-: Whenever the idea comes its on paper its usually before 12 am but at no specific time. Day or night doesn’t count then
11.Which is your favourite quote ?
-: And as imagination bodies forth,
The forms of things unknown ,
The poet’s pen ,
Turns them into shape and gives to airy nothing,
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare
And for all those whom I will nominate:-
(Forgive me I was so sleepy yesterday didn’t mention the rules and questions)
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award, in case you don’t know what to do
(I didn’t know them myself)
1) Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
2) Make a blog post telling 11 facts about you,
3) Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you, and
4) Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5) Nominate 11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
The questions for those whom I will nominate –
1. Who are the fellow bloggers you like the most ?(reason should be specified )
2. Would you agree to be an illuminati for fame and money?
3. If you were a superhero which one would you be and what would you do with those super powers ?
4. If you had to choose between being heartbroken and having multiple fractures which one would it be ?
5. “Love can happen twice “, yes or no ?
( do write reasons as to why yes or why no)
6. What is your first reaction at the sight of a rat/ lizard ?
( I run to catch them XD.)
7. If you had to choose between being Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak and between Elon Musk and Warren Buffett which one would you be?
8. One word that describes you , one sentence that defines you ?
9. The book that changed how you see things ( the thought provoking one )?
10. The movie you will watch over and over again and not get bored ?
11. Your favourite artist, poet and writer?